Report NEP-INO-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elinor Ostrom, 2010. "Unlocking Public Entrepreneurship and Public Economies," Working Papers id:2580, eSocialSciences.
- Ricardo Monges-Gonzalez & John Hewitt, 2010. "Innovation, R&D and Productivity in the Costa Rican ICT Sector: A Case Study," Research Department Publications 4670, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Tommy Clausen & Mikko Pohjola & Koson Sapprasert & Bart Verspagen, 2010. "Innovation strategies as a source of persistent innovation," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20100617, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- GabaldÃ³n-Estevan, Daniel & Molina-Morales, Francesc Xavier & FernÃ¡ndez-de-Lucio, Ignacio, 2009. "Research contracts and patents in the Spanish ceramic tile district innovation system," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 200901, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Azagra-Caro, JoaquÃn M. & Mattsson, Pauline & Perruchas, FranÃ§ois, 2010. "Smoothing the lies: Do patent examiners take notice if applicants include citations?," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201005, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 06 Jun 2011.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00491062_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Fagerberg & Koson Sapprasert, 2010. "Innovation: Exploring the knowledge base," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20100616, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Juan Esteban Carranza, 2010. "Product Innovation and Adoption in Market Equilibrium: The Case of Digital Cameras," Borradores de Economía y Finanzas 007127, Universidad Icesi.
- Madlener, Reinhard & Neustadt, Ilja, 2010. "Renewable Energy Policy in the Presence of Innovation: Does Government Pre-Commitment Matter?," FCN Working Papers 4/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Jun 2010.
- Michaela Trippl, 2010. "Low_Tech Innovation in a High-Tech Environment? The Case of the Food Industry in the Vienna Metropolitan Region," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2010_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Edwards, MÃ³nica & FernÃ¡ndez-Diego, Marta & GonzÃ¡lez-LadrÃ³n-de-Guevara, Fernando, 2010. "What do Spanish Engineering Students Think about Innovation and Entrepreneurship?," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201004, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Gregory Graff & David Roland Holst & David Zilberman, 2010. "Biotechnology and Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries," Working Papers id:2579, eSocialSciences.
- Bourlès, R. & Cette, G. & Lopez, J. & Mairesse, J. & Nicoletti, G., 2010. "Do product market regulations in upstream sectors curb productivity growth? Panel data evidence for OECD countries," Working papers 283, Banque de France.
- Haynes, Paul, 2009. "Innovations in Innovation: Developing a Coherent Discipline - examples from Social Entrepreneurship," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 200908, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Henry Sauermann & Paula E. Stephan, 2010. "Twins or Strangers? Differences and Similarities between Industrial and Academic Science," NBER Working Papers 16113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christoph Kober, 2010. "Enhancing Knowledge-Based Regional Economic Development: Potentials and Barriers for Technology Transfer Offices," NEURUS papers neurusp139, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.