Innovation strategies as a source of persistent innovation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tommy Clausen & Mikko Pohjola & Koson Sapprasert & Bart Verspagen, 2012. "Innovation strategies as a source of persistent innovation," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 553-585, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPersistence of innovation; Firm heterogeneity; Innovation strategy; Panel data;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-06-26 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2010-06-26 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-06-26 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2010-06-26 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2010-06-26 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2010-06-26 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tik:inowpp:20100617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (H&kon Normann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tkuiono.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .