Managing Natural Resources for Human Development in Low-Income Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lange, Glenn-Marie & Wright, Matthew, 2004. "Sustainable development in mineral economies: the example of Botswana," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 485-505, August.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin & Arvind Subramanian, 2013.
"Addressing the Natural Resource Curse: An Illustration from Nigeria,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 22(4), pages 570-615, August.
- Arvind Subramanian & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2003. "Addressing the Natural Resource Curse; An Illustration From Nigeria," IMF Working Papers 03/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin & Arvind Subramanian, 2003. "Addressing the Natural Resource Curse: An Illustration from Nigeria," NBER Working Papers 9804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martín & Arvind Subramanian, 2003. "Addressing the natural resource curse: An illustration from Nigeria," Economics Working Papers 685, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- John Hartwick, 1977. "Intergenerational Equity and the Investment of Rents from Exhaustible Resources in a Two Sector Model," Working Papers 281, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Laura N. Beny & Lisa D. Cook, 2009. "Metals or Management? Explaining Africa's Recent Economic Growth Performance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 268-274, May.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2010.
"The Natural Resource Curse: A Survey,"
4454156, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2010. "The Natural Resource Curse: A Survey," Working Paper Series rwp10-005, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2010. "The Natural Resource Curse: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 15836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2010. "The Natural Resource Curse: A Survey," CID Working Papers 195, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Jose PINEDA & Francisco RODRIGUEZ, "undated".
"Curse or Blessing? Natural Resources and Human Development,"
- José Pineda and Francisco Rodríguez, 2010. "Curse or Blessing? Natural Resources and Human Development," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-04, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Solow, Robert M, 1974. "The Economics of Resources or the Resources of Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Ariel Fiszbein & Norbert Schady & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Margaret Grosh & Niall Keleher & Pedro Olinto & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2009. "Conditional Cash Transfers : Reducing Present and Future Poverty," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2597.
- Alan Gelb & Sina Grasmann, 2010. "How Should Oil Exporters Spend Their Rents?," Working Papers 221, Center for Global Development.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nouf Alsharif & Sambit Bhattacharyya & Maurizio Intartaglia, 2016. "Economic Diversification in Resource Rich Countries: Uncovering the State of Knowledge," Working Paper Series 09816, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Pritish K. Sahu, 2016. "Malaysia’s Domestic Value Added Export: The Role of Governance and Strategic Policy Reforms," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1578-1584.
More about this item
KeywordsSub-Saharan Africa; Economic Development; Natural Resources; Dutch Disease;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rac:wpaper:2011-002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (James Neuhaus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/undpfus.html .