Optimal Cap on Pension Contributions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Judit Karsai, 2012. "Development of the Hungarian Venture Capital and Private Equity Industry over the Past Two Decades," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1201, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Ursula Schwarzhaupt & Salvador Valdés-Prieto, 2010.
"Optimal Compulsion when Behavioral Biases vary and the State Errs,"
Documentos de Trabajo
389, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Salvador ValdÃ©s-Prieto & Ursula Schwarzhaupt, 2011. "Optimal Compulsion when Behavioral Biases Vary and the State Errs," CESifo Working Paper Series 3316, CESifo Group Munich.
- Casamatta, Georges & Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre, 2000.
" The Political Economy of Social Security,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(3), pages 503-522, June.
- CASAMATTA, Georges & CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 1999. "The political economy of social security," CORE Discussion Papers 1999055, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Georges Casamatta & Helmuth Cremer & Pierre Pestieau, 2000. "The Political Economy of Social Security," CESifo Working Paper Series 259, CESifo Group Munich.
- CASAMATTA, Georges & CREMER , Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2000. "The political economy of social security," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1475, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Zsolt Darvas, 2011.
"A tale of three countries: recovery after banking crises,"
- Zsolt Darvas, 2012. "A Tale of Three Countries: Recovery after Banking Crises," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1202, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2011. "A Tale of Three Countries: Recovery after Banking Crises," Working Papers 1106, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Simonovits, András, 2011. "When are voluntary pensions indifferent?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 155-157, May.
- Barr, Nicholas & Diamond, Peter, 2008. "Reforming Pensions: Principles and Policy Choices," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195311303, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simonovits, András, 2013.
"Egyszerű paternalista transzfermodellek családja
[A family of simple paternalistic transfer models]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 402-430.
- András Simonovits, 2015. "Socially optimal contribution rate and cap in a proportional (DC) pension system," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 14(1), pages 45-63, December.
- Andras Simonovits, 2013. "A family of simple paternalistic transfer models," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1324, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordspensions; contribution rate; contribution cap; maximum for taxable earnings;
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-06-13 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2012-06-13 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:discpr:1208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .