Optimal Aging with Uncertain Death
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Strulik, Holger, 2013. "Optimal aging with uncertain death," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 160, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holger Strulik & Sebastian Vollmer, 2013. "Long-run trends of human aging and longevity," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 1303-1323, October.
- Ben J. Heijdra & Ward E. Romp, 2008.
"A life-cycle overlapping-generations model of the small open economy,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 88-121, January.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Romp, Ward E., 2005. "A Life-Cycle Overlapping-Generations Model of the Small Open Economy," Research Report 05C04, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Holger Strulik, 2010. "Optimal Aging and Death," PGDA Working Papers 5810, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2007. "The Economic Theory of Annuities," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8536.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Holger Strulik, 2017.
"The Genesis of the Golden Age: Accounting for the Rise in Health and Leisure,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 24, pages 132-151, March.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Holger Strulik, 2012. "The Genesis of the Golden Age - Accounting for the Rise in Health and Leisure," Discussion Papers 12-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAging; Longevity; Health; Savings; Preston Curve;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- J17 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Value of Life; Foregone Income
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-01-18 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2012-01-18 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:han:dpaper:dp-488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Heidrich, Christian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhande.html .