A Life-Cycle Overlapping-Generations Model of the Small Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ben J. Heijdra & Ward E. Romp, 2008. "A life-cycle overlapping-generations model of the small open economy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 88-121, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Horst, Albert van der & Meijdam, Lex, 2002. "Public investment and intergenerational distribution under alternative modes of financing," Research Report 02C51, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Menahem E. Yaari, 1965. "Uncertain Lifetime, Life Insurance, and the Theory of the Consumer," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 137-150.
- Calvo, Guillermo A & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1988. "Optimal Time-Consistent Fiscal Policy with Finite Lifetimes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 411-432, March.
- Leon Bettendorf & Ben Heijdra, 2001. "Intergenerational welfare effects of a tariff under monopolistic competition," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 313-346, October.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:02c51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Buiter, Willem H, 1988. "Death, Birth, Productivity Growth and Debt Neutrality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 279-293, June.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1987. "Current account dynamics in a finite horizon model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 299-313, November.
- Lans Bovenberg, A., 1993.
"Investment-promoting policies in open economies : The importance of intergenerational and international distributional effects,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 3-54, May.
- Bovenberg, A.L., 1992. "Investment-promoting policies in open economies : The importance of intergenerational and international distributional effects," Discussion Paper 1992-20, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bovenberg, A.L., 1992. "Investment-Promoting Policies in Open Economies: The Importance of Intergenerational and International Distributional Effects," Papers 9220, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Hamid Faruqee, 2003. "Debt, Deficits, and Age-specific Mortality," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(2), pages 300-312, April.
- Bovenberg, A.L., 1993. "Investment-promoting policies in open economies : The importance of intergenerational and international distributional effects," Other publications TiSEM 2a11d648-7fac-4a3f-b6bf-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Meijdam, Lex, 2002. "Public investment and intergenerational distribution," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 707-735, May.
- Weil, Philippe, 1989. "Overlapping families of infinitely-lived agents," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 183-198, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gro:rugsom:05c04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hanneke Tamling). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugnl.html .