Public investment and intergenerational distribution under alternative modes of financing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:100-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:11:p:3895-:d:178469 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben J. Heijdra & Ward E. Romp, 2008.
"A life-cycle overlapping-generations model of the small open economy,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 88-121, January.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Romp, Ward E., 2005. "A Life-Cycle Overlapping-Generations Model of the Small Open Economy," Research Report 05C04, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Bom, Pedro R.D. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2014.
"Public infrastructure investment, output dynamics, and balanced budget fiscal rules,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 334-354.
- Pedro R. D. Bom & Jenny Ligthart, 2011. "Public Infrastructure Investment, Output Dynamics, and Balanced Budget Fiscal Rules," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1119, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Duarte Bom, P.R. & Ligthart, J.E., 2011. "Public Infrastructure Investment, Output Dynamics, and Balanced Budget Fiscal Rules," Discussion Paper 2011-092, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Moulaye Bamba & Jean-Louis Combes & Alexandru Minea, 2019. "The effects of fiscal consolidations on the composition of government spending," Working Papers halshs-02043892, HAL.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:05c04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jérôme Creel & Paola Monperrus-Veroni & Francesco Saraceno, 2009. "On The Long-Term Effects Of Fiscal Policy In The United Kingdom: The Case For A Golden Rule," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 56(5), pages 580-607, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gro:rugsom:02c51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hanneke Tamling). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.