A life-cycle overlapping-generations model of the small open economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Romp, Ward E., 2005. "A Life-Cycle Overlapping-Generations Model of the Small Open Economy," Research Report 05C04, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
References listed on IDEAS
- Leon Bettendorf & Ben Heijdra, 2001. "Intergenerational and International Welfare Leakages of a Product Subsidy in a Small Open Economy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(5), pages 705-729, November.
- Bovenberg, A.L., 1993. "Investment-promoting policies in open economies : The importance of intergenerational and international distributional effects," Other publications TiSEM 2a11d648-7fac-4a3f-b6bf-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Meijdam, Lex, 2002. "Public investment and intergenerational distribution," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 707-735, May.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, January.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Horst, Albert van der & Meijdam, Lex, 2002. "Public investment and intergenerational distribution under alternative modes of financing," Research Report 02C51, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Menahem E. Yaari, 1965. "Uncertain Lifetime, Life Insurance, and the Theory of the Consumer," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 137-150.
- Calvo, Guillermo A & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1988. "Optimal Time-Consistent Fiscal Policy with Finite Lifetimes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 411-432, March.
- Leon Bettendorf & Ben Heijdra, 2001. "Intergenerational welfare effects of a tariff under monopolistic competition," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 313-346, October.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:02c51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Buiter, Willem H, 1988. "Death, Birth, Productivity Growth and Debt Neutrality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 279-293, June.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1987. "Current account dynamics in a finite horizon model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 299-313, November.
- Lans Bovenberg, A., 1993.
"Investment-promoting policies in open economies : The importance of intergenerational and international distributional effects,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 3-54, May.
- Bovenberg, A.L., 1992. "Investment-promoting policies in open economies : The importance of intergenerational and international distributional effects," Discussion Paper 1992-20, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bovenberg, A.L., 1992. "Investment-Promoting Policies in Open Economies: The Importance of Intergenerational and International Distributional Effects," Papers 9220, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Hamid Faruqee, 2003. "Debt, Deficits, and Age-specific Mortality," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(2), pages 300-312, April.
- Weil, Philippe, 1989. "Overlapping families of infinitely-lived agents," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 183-198, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:60:y:2008:i:1:p:88-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.