A Job Vacancy Rate for Argentina
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrés Álvarez & Marc Hofstetter, 2014.
"Job vacancies in Colombia: 1976–2012,"
IZA Journal of Labor & Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Andrés Álvarez & Marc Hofstetter, 2013. "Job Vacancies in Colombia: 1976-2012," Documentos CEDE 011938, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Andrés Álvarez & Marc Hofstetter, 2013. "Job Vacancies in Colombia: 1976-2012," Borradores de Economia 797, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Andrés Álvarez & Marc Hofstetter, 2013. "Job Vacancies in Colombia: 1976-2012," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011102, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Bart Hobijn & Aysegul Sahin, 2013.
"Beveridge Curve Shifts across Countries since the Great Recession,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 61(4), pages 566-600, December.
- Hobijn, Bart & Sahin, Aysegül, 2012. "Beveridge Curve Shifts across Countries since the Great Recession," Working Paper Series 2012-24, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Julien Albertini & Arthur Poirier & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2019.
"Informal Work along the Business Cycle: Evidence from Argentina,"
- Julien Albertini & Arthur Poirier & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2019. "Informal Work along the Business Cycle: Evidence from Argentina," Working Papers 1916, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Robert Shimer, 2005. "The Cyclical Behavior of Equilibrium Unemployment and Vacancies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 25-49, March.
- Michael W. L. Elsby & Ryan Michaels & David Ratner, 2015. "The Beveridge Curve: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 53(3), pages 571-630, September.
- Domenico Ferraro, 2018.
"The Asymmetric Cyclical Behavior of the U.S. Labor Market,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 30, pages 145-162, October.
- Domenico Ferraro, 2014. "The Asymmetric Cyclical Behavior of the U.S. Labor Market," 2014 Meeting Papers 1104, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsVacancy posting; Beveridge curve; Argentina;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-02146600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.