Disparue entre les sables du Qatar et l'Amazonie équatorienne. La proposition Daly-Correa de gel du pétrole en terre (Initiative Yasuni-ITT)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rival, Laura, 2010. "Ecuador's Yasuní-ITT Initiative: The old and new values of petroleum," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 358-365, December.
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser, 2008. "The new developmentalism and conventional orthodoxy," Textos para discussão 156, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2009. "The Green Paradox," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(3), pages 10-13, October.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2008.
"Public policies against global warming: a supply side approach,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(4), pages 360-394, August.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2008. "Public policies against global warming: A supply side approach," Munich Reprints in Economics 19638, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsYasuni-ITT; économie écologique; post-extractivisme; OPEP; changement climatique; ecological economics; post-extractivism; OPEC; climate change;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-08-31 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-08-31 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00854211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.