Disparue entre les sables du Qatar et l'Amazonie équatorienne. La proposition Daly-Correa de gel du pétrole en terre (Initiative Yasuni-ITT)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rival, Laura, 2010. "Ecuador's Yasuní-ITT Initiative: The old and new values of petroleum," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 358-365, December.
- Bresser-Pereira, Luiz Carlos, 2008. "The new developmentalism and conventional orthodoxy," Textos para discussão 156, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2009. "The Green Paradox," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(3), pages 10-13, October.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2008.
"Public policies against global warming: a supply side approach,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(4), pages 360-394, August.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2008. "Public policies against global warming: A supply side approach," Munich Reprints in Economics 19638, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsYasuni-ITT; économie écologique; post-extractivisme; OPEP; changement climatique; ecological economics; post-extractivism; OPEC; climate change;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-08-31 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-08-31 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00854211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .