The new developmentalism and conventional orthodoxy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luiz Carlos Bresser-Pereira, 2002. "Brazil's Quasi-Stagnation and the Growth cum Foreign Savings Strategy," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 76-102.
- Bresser-Pereira, Luiz Carlos, 2002. "Financiamento para o subdesenvolvimento, o Brasil e o segundo consenso de Washington," Textos para discussão 119, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bresser-Pereira, Luiz Carlos, 2008. "National development strategy: the key growth institution," Textos para discussão 161, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Michel Damian, 2013. "Disparue entre les sables du Qatar et l'Amazonie équatorienne. La proposition Daly-Correa de gel du pétrole en terre (Initiative Yasuni-ITT)," Working Papers halshs-00854211, HAL.
- Michel Damian & Franck-Dominique Vivien, 2012. "La conférence sur le développement soutenable de Rio+20 : un contexte inédit," Post-Print halshs-00712588, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:eesptd:156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV/EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eegvfbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.