Initial reforms and dynamics of transition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Muravyev, Alexander, 2011.
"Labor Markets and Labor Market Institutions in Transition Economies,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5905, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- H. Lehmann & A. Muravyev, 2011. "Labor markets and labor market institutions in transition economies," Working Papers wp783, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Faggio, Giulia, 2007.
"Job destruction, job creation and unemployment in transition countries: what can we learn?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19716, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Giulia Faggio, 2007. "Job Destruction, Job Creation and Unemployment in Transition Countries: What Can We Learn?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0798, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Anna Maria Ferragina & Francesco Pastore, 2008. "Mind The Gap: Unemployment In The New Eu Regions," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 73-113, February.
- Boeri, Tito & Macis, Mario, 2010. "Do unemployment benefits promote or hinder job reallocation?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 109-125, September.
- Tichit, Ariane, 2006. "The optimal speed of transition revisited," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 349-369, June.
- Castanheira, Micael & Roland, Gerard, 2000.
"The Optimal Speed of Transition: A General Equilibrium Analysis,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(1), pages 219-239, February.
- Castanheira, Micael & Roland, Gérard, 1996. "The Optimal Speed of Transition: A General Equilibrium Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 1442, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Micael Castanheira De Moura & Gérard Roland, 2000. "The optimal speed of transition: a general equilibrium analysis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10011, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jurajda, Stepán & Terrell, Katherine, 2008. "Job Reallocation in Two Cases of Massive Adjustment in Eastern Europe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2144-2169, November.
- Tito Boeri & Katherine Terrell, 2002.
"Institutional Determinants of Labor Reallocation in Transition,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 51-76, Winter.
- Tito Boeri & Katherine Terrell, 2001. "Institutional Determinants of Labor Reallocation in Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 384, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Zuzana Brixiova, 1998.
"Labor Market Institutions and Unemployment Dynamics in Transition Economies,"
IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(2), pages 269-308, June.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Zuzana Brixiova, 1997. "Labor Market Institutions and Unemployment Dynamics in Transition Economies," IMF Working Papers 97/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Sergio Godoy & Joseph Stiglitz, 2006. "Growth, Initial Conditions, Law and Speed of Privatization in Transition Countries: 11 Years Later," NBER Working Papers 11992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Patrick Paul Walsh, 1999. "Gradual restructuring and Structural Unemployment in Poland. A Legacy of Central Planning," LICOS Discussion Papers 7899, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Berglöf, Erik & Bruynooghe, Lise & Harmgart, Heike & Sanfey, Peter & Schweiger, Helena & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2010. "European Transition at Twenty," WIDER Working Paper Series 091, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment; Matching models; transitional economies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00687532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.