European Transition at Twenty
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martijn Boermans & Hein Roelfsema, 2015.
"The Effects of Internationalization on Innovation: Firm-Level Evidence for Transition Economies,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 333-350, April.
- M.A. Boermans & H.J. Roelfsema, 2012. "The Effects of Internationalization on Innovation: Firm-Level Evidence for Transition Economies," Working Papers 12-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Ariane TICHIT & Solenne TANGUY, 2012. "Initial reforms and dynamics of transition," Working Papers 201215, CERDI.
- repec:ebd:wpaper:145 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstransition; economic reform; managerial practices; competition; business environment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2010-10-23 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-10-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2010-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .