Comment mesurer la performance des alliances stratégiques internationales ? Application aux industries agroalimentaires en Afrique de l’Ouest
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Camara, A. & Cheriet, F. & Fort, F., 2013. "Comment mesurer la performance des alliances stratégiques internationales ? Application aux industries agroalimentaires en Afrique de l’Ouest," Working Papers MOISA 201307, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohr, Alexander T., 2006. "A multiple constituency approach to IJV performance measurement," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 247-260, September.
- Ng, Paul Wai-Kit & Lau, Chung-Ming & Nyaw, Mee-Kau, 2007. "The effect of trust on international joint venture performance in China," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 430-448, December.
- Olk, Paul & Ariño, Africa, 2003. "Testing Assumptions about Evaluating Strategic Alliance Performance," IESE Research Papers D/529, IESE Business School.
- Bruce Kogut, 1991. "Joint Ventures and the Option to Expand and Acquire," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(1), pages 19-33, January.
- Nemeth, Alexander & Nippa, Michael, 2011. "Revisiting research on IJV exit: More questions than answers," Freiberg Working Papers 2011/03, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jean-François Hennart & Dong-Jae Kim & Ming Zeng, 1998. "The Impact of Joint Venture Status on the Longevity of Japanese Stakes in U.S. Manufacturing Affiliates," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(3), pages 382-395, June.
- Benno J. Ndulu, 2007. "Challenges of African Growth : Opportunities, Constraints, and Strategic Directions," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6656, November.
- Deeds, David L. & Hill, Charles W. L., 1996. "Strategic alliances and the rate of new product development: An empirical study of entrepreneurial biotechnology firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 41-55, January.
- Aimin Yan & Ming Zeng, 1999. "International Joint Venture Instability: A Critique of Previous Research, A Reconceptualization, and Directions for Future Research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(2), pages 397-414, June.
- T. K. Das & Bing-Sheng Teng, 2000. "Instabilities of Strategic Alliances: An Internal Tensions Perspective," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 77-101, February.
- Paul W Beamish & John C Banks, 1987. "Equity Joint Ventures and Theory of the Multinational Enterprise," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 18(2), pages 1-16, June.
- Bernard Garrette & Pierre Dussauge & Will Mitchell, 2000. "Learning from competing partners: outcomes and durations of scale and link alliances in Europe, North America and Asia," Post-Print hal-00458812, HAL.
- Su, Han Chan & Kensinger, John W. & Keown, Arthur J. & Martin, John D., 1997. "Do strategic alliances create value?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 199-221, November.
- Evangelista, Felicitas & Hau, Le Nguyen, 2009. "Organizational context and knowledge acquisition in IJVs: An empirical study," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 63-73, January.
- Foued Cheriet & Pierre Guillaumin, 2013. "Les déterminants de la satisfaction des partenaires engagés dans des coopérations inter-entreprises : cas des fruits et légumes en Méditerranée," Post-Print hal-01506203, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsenterprise strategy; economic cooperation; performance; afrique; alliance stratégique; stratégie de l'entreprise; coopération économique;
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-01-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01594280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.