Migrants' Home Town Associations and Local Development in Mali
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lisa Chauvet & Flore Gubert & Marion Mercier & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2015. "Migrants' Home Town Associations and Local Development in Mali," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 117(2), pages 686-722, April.
- Lisa Chauvet & Flore Gubert & Marion Mercier & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2013. "Migrants' Home Town Associations and Local Development in Mali," Post-Print hal-01516956, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Daum, 1995. "Les migrants, partenaires de la coopération internationale : Le cas des Maliens de France," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 107, OECD Publishing.
- Aparicio, Francisco Javier & Meseguer, Covadonga, 2012. "Collective Remittances and the State: The 3×1 Program in Mexican Municipalities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 206-222.
- Beauchemin, Cris & Schoumaker, Bruno, 2009. "Are Migrant Associations Actors in Local Development? A National Event-History Analysis in Rural Burkina Faso," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 1897-1913, December.
- Claire Bernard & Lisa Chauvet & Flore Gubert & Marion Mercier & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2014. "La dynamique associative des Maliens de l’extérieur : enseignements tirés de deux dispositifs d’enquête originaux," Post-Print halshs-01511031, HAL.
- Dilip Ratha & Ani Silwal, 2012. "Remittance Flows in 2011 : An Update," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16176, The World Bank.
- Devesh Kapur, 2010. "Diaspora, Development, and Democracy: The Domestic Impact of International Migration from India," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 9202.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard P.C. Brown & Gareth Leeves & Prabha Prayaga, 2014.
"Sharing Norm Pressures and Community Remittances: Evidence from a Natural Disaster in the Pacific Islands,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(3), pages 383-398, March.
- Richard P.C Brown & Gareth Leeves & Prabha Prayaga, 2012. "Sharing Norm Pressures and Community Remittances: Evidence from a Natural Disaster in the Pacific Islands," Discussion Papers Series 471, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Mireille Razafindrakoto & Nicolas Razafindratsima & Nirintsoa Razakamanana & François Roubaud, 2017. "La diaspora malagasy en France et dans le monde : une communauté invisible ?," Working Papers DT/2017/18, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Flore Gubert, 2014. "The discourse and practice of co-development in Europe," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Migration and Economic Development, chapter 5, pages 113-151 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsMigration; Local public goods; Mali; Biens publics locaux;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:pseose:hal-01276827. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.