Dynamic voluntary contributions to a discrete public good:Experimental evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pavel Diev & Walid Hichri, 2008. "Dynamic voluntary contributions to a discrete public good: Experimental evidence," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(23), pages 1-11.
- Diev, P. & Hichri, W., 2008. "Dynamic voluntary contributions to a discrete public good: Experimental evidence," Working papers 214, Banque de France.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Vittoria Levati & Tibor Neugebauer, 2004.
"An Application of the English Clock Market Mechanism to Public Goods Games,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 7(2), pages 153-169, June.
- Maria Vittoria Levati & Tibor Neugebauer, 2001. "An Application of the English Clock Market Mechanism to Public Goods Games," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2001-04, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Leslie M. Marx & Steven A. Matthews, 2000.
"Dynamic Voluntary Contribution to a Public Project,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(2), pages 327-358.
- Leslie M. Marx & Steven A. Matthews, "undated". "Dynamic Voluntary Contribution to a Public Project," Penn CARESS Working Papers 6f8dbf67d492ff8a10975496b, Penn Economics Department.
- Leslie M. Marx & Steven A. Matthews, "undated". ""Dynamic Voluntary Contribution to a Public Project''," CARESS Working Papres 99-01, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Leslie M. Marx & Steven A. Matthews, 1997. "Dynamic Voluntary Contribution to a Public Project," Discussion Papers 1188, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Werner Güth & Maria Vittoria Levati & Andreas Stiehler, "undated".
"Privately Contributing to Public Goods over Time - An Experimental Study -,"
Papers on Strategic Interaction
2002-01, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Güth, Werner & Levati, Maria Vittoria & Stiehler, Andreas, 2002. "Privately contributing to public goods over time: An experimental study," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,18, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Nitzan, Shmuel, 1991. "Dynamic voluntary provision of public goods," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1057-1067, July.
- W. Hichri, 2004. "Interior collective optimum in a voluntary contribution to a public-goods game," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 135-140.
- Anat R. Admati & Motty Perry, 1991. "Joint Projects without Commitment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 259-276.
- Dorsey, Robert E, 1992. "The Voluntary Contributions Mechanism with Real Time Revisions," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 261-282, April.
- Gradstein, Mark, 1992. "Time Dynamics and Incomplete Information in the Private Provision of Public Goods," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(3), pages 581-597, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Battaglini & Salvatore Nunnari & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2016.
"The Dynamic Free Rider Problem: A Laboratory Study,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 268-308, November.
- Marco Battaglini & Salvatore Nunnari & Thomas R. R. Palfrey, 2012. "The Dynamic Free Rider Problem: A Laboratory Study," Working Papers 1434, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
- Battaglini, Marco & Nunnari, Salvatore & Palfrey, Thomas R, 2015. "The Dynamic Free Rider Problem: A Laboratory Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 10788, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Goods; Experiments; Voluntary contributions; Dynamic contributions;
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00282669. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.