Interior collective optimum in a voluntary contribution to a public-goods game
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chan, Kenneth S. & Godby, Rob & Mestelman, Stuart & Muller, R. Andrew, 1997. "Equity theory and the voluntary provision of public goods," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 349-364, March.
- Sefton, Martin & Steinberg, Richard, 1996. "Reward structures in public good experiments," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 263-287, August.
- Palfrey, Thomas R & Prisbrey, Jeffrey E, 1997.
"Anomalous Behavior in Public Goods Experiments: How Much and Why?,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(5), pages 829-846, December.
- Thomas R. Palfrey & Jeffrey Prisbrey, 2010. "Anomalous Behavior in Public Goods Experiments: How Much and Why?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1380, David K. Levine.
- van Dijk, Frans & van Winden, Frans, 1997. "Dynamics of social ties and local public good provision," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 323-341, June.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Goeree, Jacob K. & Holt, Charles A., 1998. "A theoretical analysis of altruism and decision error in public goods games," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 297-323, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walid Hichri, 2005. "The individual behaviour in a public goods game," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 2(1), pages 59-71, June.
- Pavel Diev & Walid Hichri, 2008.
"Dynamic voluntary contributions to a discrete public good: Experimental evidence,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(23), pages 1-11.
- Diev, P. & Hichri, W., 2008. "Dynamic voluntary contributions to a discrete public good: Experimental evidence," Working papers 214, Banque de France.
- Pavel Diev & Walid Hichri, 2008. "Dynamic voluntary contributions to a discrete public good:Experimental evidence," Post-Print halshs-00282669, HAL.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:23:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koji Kotani & Shunsuke Managi & Kenta Tanaka, 2008. "Further investigations of framing effects on cooperative choices in a provision point mechanism," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(51), pages 1-9.
- Walid Hichri, 2006. "Individual strategies and aggregate behavior in a public-goods experiment," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(15), pages 969-973.
- Takehisa Kumakawa & Tatsuyoshi Saijo & Takehiko Yamato, 2015. "Isolating and identifying motivations: A voluntary contribution mechanism experiment with interior Nash equilibria," Working Papers SDES-2015-16, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Mar 2015.
- Hichri, Pavel & Hichri, Walid, 2008. "An auction mechanism for public goods provision: an experimental study," MPRA Paper 7884, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:51:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:11:y:2004:i:3:p:135-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.