Le contrôle des temps et des délais dans les services communaux
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K.J. Klassen & T.R. Rohleder, 2001. "Combining Operations and Marketing to Manage Capacity and Demand in Services," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 1-30, April.
- Chenhall, Robert H., 2003. "Management control systems design within its organizational context: findings from contingency-based research and directions for the future," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 127-168.
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Juan-Carlos Ferrer & Paulo Rocha e Oliveira, 2008. "OM Forum--Managing Customer Experiences: Perspectives on the Temporal Aspects of Service Encounters," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 61-83, July.
- Kenneth J Klassen & Randolph M Russell & James J Chrisman, 1998. "Efficiency and Productivity Measures for High Contact Services," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 1-18, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-François Meyssonnier, 2013. "Nouveaux Reperes Et Nouveaux Espaces Du Controle De Gestion : Le Cas Des Activites De Service," Post-Print hal-00991905, HAL.
- Bouchra Fninou & François Meyssonnier, 2013. "Un système de pilotage de la performance publique à dominante managériale : analyse de l'expérience de Dubaï," Working Papers hal-00781973, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsManagement control; municipal corporations; delivery time; waiting time; Contrôle de gestion; services; mairies; temps; délais;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00650556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.