Is aquaculture really an option?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin F. Quaas & Till Requate, 2013.
"Sushi or Fish Fingers? Seafood Diversity, Collapsing Fish Stocks, and Multispecies Fishery Management,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 115(2), pages 381-422, April.
- Quaas, Martin F. & Requate, Till, 2012. "Sushi or fish fingers? Seafood diversity, collapsing fish stocks, and multi-species fishery management," Economics Working Papers 2012-03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Kristofersson, Dadi & Anderson, James L., 2006. "Is there a relationship between fisheries and farming? Interdependence of fisheries, animal production and aquaculture," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 721-725, November.
More about this item
Keywordsbiological interactions; consumer preferences; food security; aquaculture; Fisheries; interactions biologiques; sécurité alimentaire; préférences des consommateurs; Pêcheries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-03-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-03-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENV-2013-03-02 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00786112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .