The Performance of Socially Responsible Funds: Does the Screening Process Matter?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Stéphanie Monjon, 2011. "The Performance of Socially Responsible Funds: Does the Screening Process Matter?," Working Papers 2011-12, CEPII research center.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Stéphanie Monjon, 2010. "Socially Responsible Investing: it Takes More than Words," Working Papers 2010-15, CEPII research center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertrand, Philippe & Lapointe, Vincent, 2015.
"How performance of risk-based strategies is modified by socially responsible investment universe?,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 175-190.
- Vincent Lapointe & Philippe Bertrand, 2015. "How performance of risk-based strategies is modified by socially responsible investment universe?," Post-Print hal-01833066, HAL.
- Nelson Areal & Maria Cortez & Florinda Silva, 2013. "The conditional performance of US mutual funds over different market regimes: do different types of ethical screens matter?," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 27(4), pages 397-429, December.
- Leite, Paulo & Cortez, Maria Céu, 2014. "Style and performance of international socially responsible funds in Europe," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 248-267.
- Leite, Paulo & Cortez, Maria Céu, 2015. "Performance of European socially responsible funds during market crises: Evidence from France," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 132-141.
- Ashraf, Dawood & Khawaja, Mohsin, 2016. "Does the Shariah screening process matter? Evidence from Shariah compliant portfolios," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(S), pages 77-92.
- Erragragui, Elias & Revelli, Christophe, 2016. "Is it costly to be both shariah compliant and socially responsible?," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 64-74.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné & Jessica Fouilloux, 2016. "The impact of screening strategies on the performance of ESG indices," Working Papers hal-01344699, HAL.
- Barkó, Tamás & Cremers, M. & Renneboog, Luc, 2017. "Shareholder Engagement on Environmental, Social, and Governance Performance," Discussion Paper 2017-040, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:19:y:2016:i:1:p:55-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:267:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-018-2921-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pieter Jan Trinks & Bert Scholtens, 2017. "The Opportunity Cost of Negative Screening in Socially Responsible Investing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 140(2), pages 193-208, January.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:150:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3189-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo Ortas & José Moneva & Roger Burritt & Joanne Tingey-Holyoak, 2014. "Does Sustainability Investment Provide Adaptive Resilience to Ethical Investors? Evidence from Spain," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(2), pages 297-309, October.
- Yunieta Nainggolan & Janice How & Peter Verhoeven, 2016. "Ethical Screening and Financial Performance: The Case of Islamic Equity Funds," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 83-99, August.
- Sebastian Rathner, 2013. "The Influence of Primary Study Characteristics on the Performance Differential Between Socially Responsible and Conventional Investment Funds: A Meta-Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 349-363, December.
- Erragraguy, Elias & Revelli, Christophe, 2015. "Should Islamic investors consider SRI criteria in their investment strategies?," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 11-19.
- repec:ris:isecst:0164 is not listed on IDEAS
- María del Mar Miralles-Quirós & José Luis Miralles-Quirós, 2017. "Improving Diversification Opportunities for Socially Responsible Investors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 140(2), pages 339-351, January.
- repec:eee:bracre:v:50:y:2018:i:4:p:379-401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Walker & Kerstin Lopatta & Thomas Kaspereit, 2014. "Corporate sustainability in asset pricing models and mutual funds performance measurement," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 28(4), pages 363-407, November.
- Rathner, Sebastian, 2013. "The Relative Performance of Socially Responsible Investment Funds. New Evidence from Austria," Working Papers in Economics 2013-1, University of Salzburg.
More about this item
Keywordsratings; sustainable and responsible investment; Socially responsible investment (SRI); strategy distinctiveness index; portfolio choice; ethical investment; corporate social responsibility (CSR);
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-00802363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.