Assessing SRI fund performance research: Best practices in empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Slapikaite Indre & Tamosiuniene Rima, 2013. "Socially Responsible Mutual Funds – A Profitable Way of Investing," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 60(1), pages 202-214, July.
- Gunnar Gutsche & Bernhard Zwergel, 2016. "Information barriers and SRI market participation – Can sustainability and transparency labels help?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201624, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Luis Ferruz & Fernando Muñoz & María Vargas, 2012. "Managerial Abilities: Evidence from Religious Mutual Fund Managers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(4), pages 503-517, February.
- Anett Wins & Bernhard Zwergel, 2016. "Comparing those who do, might and will not invest in sustainable funds: a survey among German retail fund investors," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 9(1), pages 51-99, April.
- Crifo, Patricia & Forget, Vanina D. & Teyssier, Sabrina, 2015.
"The price of environmental, social and governance practice disclosure: An experiment with professional private equity investors,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 168-194.
- Patricia Crifo & Vanina Forget & Sabrina Teyssier, 2015. "The Price of Environmental, Social and Governance Practices Disclosure: An Experiment with Professional Private Equity Investor," Post-Print hal-01410643, HAL.
- Wei Rong Ang, 2015. "Sustainable investment in Korea does not catch a cold when the United States sneezes," Journal of Sustainable Finance & Investment, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1-2), pages 16-26, January.
- repec:ehu:cuader:24426 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy Galbreath, 2013. "ESG in Focus: The Australian Evidence," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 529-541, December.
- Janusz Brzeszczyński & Graham McIntosh, 2014.
"Performance of Portfolios Composed of British SRI Stocks,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 120(3), pages 335-362, March.
- Janusz Brzeszczynski & Graham McIntosh, 2012. "Performance of Portfolios Composed of British SRI Stocks," CFI Discussion Papers 1201, Centre for Finance and Investment, Heriot Watt University.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & Ang, Wei Rong & Smyth, Russell, 2015.
"Performance and performance persistence of socially responsible investment funds in Europe and North America,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 254-266.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & Ang, Wei Rong & Smyth, Russell, 2014. "Performance and Performance Persistence of Socially Responsible Investment Funds in Europe and North America," MPRA Paper 59119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Carlos Matallín-Sáez & Amparo Soler-Domínguez & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2016. "Does socially responsible mutual fund performance vary over the business cycle? New insights on the role of ethical strategy focus and green industry idiosyncratic risk," Working Papers 2016/03, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- repec:pal:assmgt:v:17:y:2016:i:6:d:10.1057_s41260-016-0022-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:267:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-018-2921-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Rathner, 2013. "The Influence of Primary Study Characteristics on the Performance Differential Between Socially Responsible and Conventional Investment Funds: A Meta-Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 349-363, December.
- Rathner, Sebastian, 2012. "The Performance of Socially Responsible Investment Funds: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 2012-3, University of Salzburg.
- Maike van Dijk-de Groot & Andre H.J. Nijhof, 2015. "Socially Responsible Investment Funds: a review of research priorities and strategic options," Journal of Sustainable Finance & Investment, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 178-204, July.
- Florian Mueller, 2014. "Portfolio Performance Implications of Environmental, Social and Governance based Asset Selection," Working Papers 2014-02, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Muñoz, Fernando, 2016. "Cash flow timing skills of socially responsible mutual fund investors," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 110-124.
- Thomas Walker & Kerstin Lopatta & Thomas Kaspereit, 2014. "Corporate sustainability in asset pricing models and mutual funds performance measurement," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 28(4), pages 363-407, November.
- Fernando Muñoz & Maria Vargas & Isabel Marco, 2014. "Environmental Mutual Funds: Financial Performance and Managerial Abilities," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(4), pages 551-569, November.
- Rathner, Sebastian, 2013. "The Relative Performance of Socially Responsible Investment Funds. New Evidence from Austria," Working Papers in Economics 2013-1, University of Salzburg.
More about this item
Keywordsmutual funds ; socially responsible investing ; performance evaluation ; best practices ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:19:y:2011:i:2:p:77-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.