Socially responsible investment fund performance: the impact of screening intensity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- In, Francis & Kim, Martin & Park, Raphael Jonghyeon & Kim, Sangbae & Kim, Tong Suk, 2014. "Competition of socially responsible and conventional mutual funds and its impact on fund performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 160-176.
- Riikka Sievänen & Hannu Rita & Bert Scholtens, 2013. "The Drivers of Responsible Investment: The Case of European Pension Funds," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 137-151, September.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:19:y:2016:i:1:p:55-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leite, Paulo & Cortez, Maria Céu, 2014. "Style and performance of international socially responsible funds in Europe," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 248-267.
- Luis Ferruz & Fernando Muñoz & María Vargas, 2012. "Managerial Abilities: Evidence from Religious Mutual Fund Managers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(4), pages 503-517, February.
- Jacquelyn Humphrey & Darren Lee, 2011. "Australian Socially Responsible Funds: Performance, Risk and Screening Intensity," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(4), pages 519-535, September.
- Ashraf, Dawood & Khawaja, Mohsin, 2016. "Does the Shariah screening process matter? Evidence from Shariah compliant portfolios," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(S), pages 77-92.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:1:p:3-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ortas, Eduardo & Moneva, José M. & Salvador, Manuel, 2012. "Does socially responsible investment equity indexes in emerging markets pay off? Evidence from Brazil," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 581-597.
- Gariet WS Chow & Robert B Durand & SzeKee Koh, 2014. "Are ethical investments good?," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 39(4), pages 645-665, November.
- Yunieta Nainggolan & Janice How & Peter Verhoeven, 2016. "Ethical Screening and Financial Performance: The Case of Islamic Equity Funds," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 83-99, August.
- Jacquelyn Humphrey & David Tan, 2014. "Does it Really Hurt to be Responsible?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 375-386, July.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:233-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ashraf, Dawood & Felixson, Karl & Khawaja, Mohsin & Hussain, Syed Mujahid, 2017. "Do constraints on financial and operating leverage affect the performance of Islamic equity portfolios?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 171-182.
- Maike van Dijk-de Groot & Andre H.J. Nijhof, 2015. "Socially Responsible Investment Funds: a review of research priorities and strategic options," Journal of Sustainable Finance & Investment, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 178-204, July.
- Durand, Robert B. & Koh, SzeKee & Limkriangkrai, Manapon, 2013. "Saints versus Sinners. Does morality matter?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 166-183.
- Cabello, J.M. & Ruiz, F. & Pérez-Gladish, B. & Méndez-Rodríguez, P., 2014. "Synthetic indicators of mutual funds’ environmental responsibility: An application of the Reference Point Method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(1), pages 313-325.
- Elizabeth Ooi & Paul Lajbcygier, 2013. "Virtue Remains After Removing Sin: Finding Skill Amongst Socially Responsible Investment Managers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 199-224, March.
- el Alaoui, AbdelKader Ouatik & Bacha, Obiyathulla Ismath & Masih, Mansur & Asutay, Mehmet, 2016. "Shari’ah screening, market risk and contagion: A multi-country analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(S), pages 93-112.
- Kuti Monika & Szasz Erzsebet, 2014. "Challenges In Performance Metrics In Socially Responsible Investments," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 919-927, July.
- Maria Vargas & Ruth Vicente & Fernando MuÃ±oz, 2014. "Searching for the most profitable and sustainable investment strategy: evidence from sovereign bond funds," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 1034-1053, November.
- Fernando Muñoz & Maria Vargas & Isabel Marco, 2014. "Environmental Mutual Funds: Financial Performance and Managerial Abilities," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(4), pages 551-569, November.
- Jedrzej Bialkowski & Laura T. Starks, 2016. "SRI Funds: Investor Demand, Exogenous Shocks and ESG Profiles," Working Papers in Economics 16/11, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:acctfi:v:50:y:2010:i:2:p:351-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaanzea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.