Socially Responsible Investing: it Takes More than Words
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brian Bell & John Van Reenen, 2010.
"Bankers' Pay and Extreme Wage Inequality in the UK,"
CEP Special Papers
21, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bell, Brian & Van Reenen, John, 2010. "Bankers' pay and extreme wage inequality in the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28780, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Matthieu Crozet & Fabien Tripier, 2007. "La localisation des activités financières dans l'Union européenne," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00758384, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Stéphanie Monjon, 2011.
"The Performance of Socially Responsible Funds: Does the Screening Process Matter?,"
2011-12, CEPII research center.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Stephanie Monjon, 2014. "The Performance of Socially Responsible Funds: Does the Screening Process Matter?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00802363, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7347 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssocially and responsible investment; ethical investment; business ethics; corporate social responsibility; content analysis; conceptual analysis; financial performance; greenwashing;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2010-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .