Flexicurity as a Policy Agenda
This paper looks at Flexicurity as a European policy agenda among others.
|Date of creation:||2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published, CESifo DICE Report, 2008, 4, 3-8|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00635042|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anxo, Dominique & Erhel, Christine, 2006.
"Irreversibility of time, reversibility of choices? The Life-Course foundations of the Transitional Labour Markets approach,"
CAFO Working Papers
2006:7, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- Dominique Anxo & Christine Erhel, 2006. "Irreversibility of time, reversibility of choices ? The Life-Course foundation of the transitional labour markets approach," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r06058, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Dominique Anxo & Christine Erhel, 2006. "Irreversibility of time, reversibility of choices ? The Life-Course foundations of the transitional labour markets approach," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00118881, HAL.
- Carmen Pagés-Serra & James J. Heckman, 2000.
"The Cost of Job Security Regulation: Evidence from Latin American Labor Markets,"
Research Department Publications
4227, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- James J. Heckman & Carmen Pages, 2000. "The Cost of Job Security Regulation: Evidence from Latin American Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 7773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ilo:esbook:ebook7 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-00635042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.