Flexicurity as a Policy Agenda
This paper looks at Flexicurity as a European policy agenda among others.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
Volume (Year): 6 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstr. 5, 81679 München|
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James J. Heckman & Carmen Pages, 2000.
"The Cost of Job Security Regulation: Evidence from Latin American Labor Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
7773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen Pagés-Serra & James J. Heckman, 2000. "The Cost of Job Security Regulation: Evidence from Latin American Labor Markets," Research Department Publications 4227, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Carmen Pagés & James J. Heckman, 2000. "The Cost of Job Security Regulation: Evidence from Latin American Labor Markets," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4119, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Anxo, Dominique & Erhel, Christine, 2006.
"Irreversibility of time, reversibility of choices? The Life-Course foundations of the Transitional Labour Markets approach,"
CAFO Working Papers
2006:7, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- Dominique Anxo & Christine Erhel, 2006. "Irreversibility of time, reversibility of choices ? The Life-Course foundations of the transitional labour markets approach," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00118881, HAL.
- Dominique Anxo & Christine Erhel, 2006. "Irreversibility of time, reversibility of choices ? The Life-Course foundation of the transitional labour markets approach," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r06058, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- repec:ilo:esbook:ebook7 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:6:y:2008:i:4:p:3-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.