The Organizational Information System (OIS), object and medium of learning (In French)
Is it possible to consider that the Organizational Information System (OIS) allows to articulate individual and organizational dynamics of learning ? Our aim is to answer the central question, in economics, of the cognitive transfers between the individual and the organization as a collective action build-up. From this point of view, the OIS considered as a collective artefact making it possible to store, communicate and treat the results of the learning processes is registered in a dialectics collective memory (stock) / individual memorization (communication, data processing). Therefore, within the framework of the interindividual coordination through the double relation ; with the technical implement and the community of practice we can show that technico-organizational trajectories can structure themselves. Such dynamics take their meaning around a selective appropriation of knowledge and technologies by the members of the organization and in the production and the reproduction of the social structures via a situated mobilization of the rules and resources, in action.
|Date of creation:||2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://gres.u-bordeaux4.fr/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chandler, Alfred Jr., 1992. "What is a firm? : A historical perspective," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 483-492, April.
- André Orléan & Robert Boyer, 1991.
"Les transformations des conventions salariales entre théorie et histoire : d'Henry Ford au fordisme,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 42(2), pages 233-272.
- André Orléan & Robert Boyer, 1991. "Les transformations des conventions salariales entre théorie et histoire : d'Henry Ford au fordisme," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(2), pages 233-272.
- Frédéric Laville, 2000. "La cognition située. Une nouvelle approche de la rationalité limitée," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(6), pages 1301-1331.
- Frédéric Laville, 2000. "La cognition située. Une nouvelle approche de la rationalité limitée," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 51(6), pages 1301-1331.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grs:wpegrs:2003-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Frigant)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.