(in no particular order)
Groupement de Recherches Économiques et Sociales (GRES) (Economic and Social Research Group)Bordeaux/Toulouse, France
RePEc:edi:gressfr (more details at EDIRC)
Laboratoire d'Études et de Recherche sur l'Économie, les Politiques et les Systèmes Sociaux (LEREPS) (Research Laboratory on Economics, Policy and Social Systems)
Groupement de Recherches Économiques et Sociales (GRES) (Economic and Social Research Group)
Manufacture des Tabacs, 21, allee de BRIENNE, 31 042 TOULOUSE Cedex
RePEc:edi:letlsfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Sandrine DARAUT (LEREPS-GRES), 2005. "Interactionnel learning: between individual and collective proficiencies of experimentation (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2005-13, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Sandrine DARAUD (LEREPS-GRES) & Med KECHIDI (LEREPS-GRES), 2004. "The theory of structuring: an application to the organizations' analysis and to the organizational change (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2004-21, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Sandrine DARAUD (LEREPS-GRES) & Med KECHIDI (LEREPS-GRES), 2004. "Organizational learning and creation of cognitive collective markers (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2004-22, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Sandrine DARAUT (GRES-LEREPS), 2003. "The Organizational Information System (OIS), object and medium of learning (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2003-01, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sandrine Daraut should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.