An econometric evaluation of the firing of a coach on team performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Warner, Jerold B. & Watts, Ross L. & Wruck, Karen H., 1988. "Stock prices and top management changes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 461-492, January.
- Denis, David J & Denis, Diane K, 1995. " Performance Changes Following Top Management Dismissals," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1057, September.
- Scully, Gerald W., 1995. "The Market Structure of Sports," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226743950, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B Frick & R Simmons, 2005. "The impact of managerial quality on organizational performance: evidence from German soccer," Working Papers 566927, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- repec:col:000108:011054 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koning, Ruud H. & Koolhaas, Michael & Renes, Gusta & Ridder, Geert, 2003. "A simulation model for football championships," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 268-276, July.
- Dieter J. Haas, 2003. "Productive efficiency of English football teams-a data envelopment analysis approach," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(5), pages 403-410.
- Bernd Frick & Robert Simmons, 2008.
"The impact of managerial quality on organizational performance: evidence from German soccer,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(7), pages 593-600.
- Bernd Frick & Robert Simmons, 2007. "The Impact of Managerial Quality on Organizational Performance: Evidence from German Soccer," Working Papers 0708, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Andres Giraldo & Juan Mendoza & Andrés Rosas & Dayana Tellez, 2013. "Managerial Turnover: Coach Dismissals and Team Performance in Colombia," Vniversitas Económica 011054, Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá.
- Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2013.
"Fatigue and Team Performance in Soccer: Evidence from the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA European Championship,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7519, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Vincenzo Scoppa, 2013. "Fatigue And Team Performance In Soccer: Evidence From The Fifa World Cup And The Uefa European Championship," Working Papers 201301, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- De Paola, Maria & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2008. "The Effects of Managerial Turnover: Evidence from Coach Dismissals in Italian Soccer Teams," MPRA Paper 11030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernd Frick, 2007. "The Football Players' Labor Market: Empirical Evidence From The Major European Leagues," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 54(3), pages 422-446, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gro:rugsom:00f40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hanneke Tamling). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.