The Football Players' Labor Market: Empirical Evidence From The Major European Leagues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koning, R.H., 2000. "An econometric evaluation of the firing of a coach on team performance," Research Report 00F40, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Frick, Bernd & Simmons, Robert, 2006. "Impact of Managerial Quality on Organizational Performance. Evidence from German Soccer," Efficiency Series Papers 2006/05, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Stefan Kesenne, 2007. "The Peculiar International Economics Of Professional Football In Europe," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 54(3), pages 388-399, July.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:00f40 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Dios Tena, Juan & Forrest, David, 2007. "Within-season dismissal of football coaches: Statistical analysis of causes and consequences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 362-373, August.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Lehmann, Erik & Warning, Susanne & Frick, Bernd, 2001. "Shirking or mismatch? Coach-team separation in German professional soccer," Discussion Papers, Series I 313, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Garcia-del-Barrio & Francesc Pujol, 2007. "Hidden monopsony rents in winner-take-all markets-sport and economic contribution of Spanish soccer players," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(1), pages 57-70.
- Pedro Garcia-del-Barrio & Francesc Pujol, 2004. "Pay and Performance in the Spanish Soccer League: Who Gets the Expected Monopsony Rents?," Faculty Working Papers 05/04, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:54:y:2007:i:3:p:422-446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.