L'articulation économie, droit et politique dans la pensée ordolibérale
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kirstein, Roland, 1997. "Law And Economics In Germany," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 97-10, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Xavier Greffe & Jérome Lallement & Michel De Vroey, 2002. "Dictionnaire des grandes oeuvres économiques," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00272064, HAL.
- Alain Béraud & Gilbert Faccarello, 2000. "Nouvelle histoire de la pensée économique, tome 3," Post-Print halshs-00201476, HAL.
- Acemoglu,Daron & Robinson,James A., 2006. "Economic Origins of Dictatorship and Democracy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521855266, April.
- Giocoli, Nicola, 2008. "Competition vs. property rights: American antitrust law, the Freiburg School and the early years of European competition policy," MPRA Paper 33807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Dehay, 1995. "La justification ordo-libérale de l'indépendance des banques centrales," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 10(1), pages 27-53.
- Frédéric Marty, 2014. "Politiques européennes de concurrence et économie sociale de marché," Post-Print halshs-01076354, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsordolibéralisme; politiques de concurrence; système/processus économique;
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2013-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.