Does Homeownership Harm Labour Market Performances? A Survey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nathalie Havet & Alexis Penot, 2010. "Does Home ownership Harm Labour Market Performances? A Survey," Post-Print halshs-00491074, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michiel van Leuvensteijn & Pierre Koning, 2006.
"The Effect of Home-Ownership on Labour Mobility in the Netherlands,"
Chapters,in: Labour Market Adjustments in Europe, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- van Leuvensteijn, Michiel & Koning, Pierre, 2004. "The effect of home-ownership on labor mobility in the Netherlands," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 580-596, May.
- M. van Leuvensteijn & P. Koning, 2004. "The Effect of Home-ownership on Labor Mobility in The Netherlands," Working Papers 04-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Aico van Vuuren & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2007. "The impact of homeownership on unemployment in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 86, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Michiel van Leuvensteijn & Thomas de Graaff, 2007. "The impact of housing market institutions on labour mobility; a European cross-country comparison," CPB Discussion Paper 82, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Morescalchi, 2016.
"The Puzzle Of Job Search And Housing Tenure: A Reconciliation Of Theory And Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 288-312, March.
- Morescalchi, Andrea, 2014. "The puzzle of job search and housing tenure. A reconciliation of theory and empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 59079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holmes, Mark J. & Otero, Jesús & Panagiotidis, Theodore, 2013.
"Modelling the behaviour of unemployment rates in the US over time and across space,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 392(22), pages 5711-5722.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesús Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2013. "Modelling the Behaviour of Unemployment Rates in the US over Time and across Space," Working Paper series 39_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesus Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2013. "Modelling the behaviour of unemployment rates in the US over time and across space," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1315, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0267 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas K. Bauer & Sebastian Braun & Michael Kvasnicka, 2011. "The Economic Integration of Forced Migrants – Evidence for Post-War Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0267, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Sander van Veldhuizen & Bart Voogt & Benedikt Vogt & Andrea Morescalchi, 2017. "Negative home equity and job mobility," CPB Discussion Paper 345, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Sebastian Braun & Michael Kvasnicka, 2013.
"The Economic Integration of Forced Migrants: Evidence for Post‐War Germany,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 123, pages 998-1024, September.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Braun, Sebastian & Kvasnicka, Michael, 2011. "The Economic Integration of Forced Migrants – Evidence for Post-War Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 267, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Thomas Bauer & Sebastian Braun & Michael Kvasnicka, 2012. "The Economic Integration of Forced Migrants: Evidence for Post-War Germany," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1230, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Braun, Sebastian Till & Kvasnicka, Michael, 2011. "The Economic Integration of Forced Migrants: Evidence for Post-War Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5855, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Braun, Sebastian & Kvasnicka, Michael, 2011. "The economic integration of forced migrants: Evidence for post-war Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1719, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Beugnot, Julie & Lacroix, Guy & Charlot, Olivier, 2014. "Homeownership and Labour Market Outcomes: Micro versus Macro Performances," IZA Discussion Papers 8599, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- William T. Dickens & Robert K. Triest, 2012. "Potential effects of the Great Recession on the U.S. labor market," Working Papers 12-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Carole Brunet & Nathalie Havet, 2011. "Homeownership and job-match quality in France," Working Papers 1131, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Sarantis Lolos & Evangelia Papapetrou, 2011. "Housing credit and female labour supply: assessing the evidence from Greece," Working Papers 141, Bank of Greece.
- Carole Brunet & Nathalie Havet & Jean-Yves Lesueur, 2010. "Propriété immobilière et trajectoires salariales : Quelles leçons tirer de la comparaison France – Etats – Unis ?," Working Papers 1011, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
More about this item
Keywordshousing tenure choice; Oswald's hypothesis; labour market transitions; wages;
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gat:wpaper:1012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nelly Wirth). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gateefr.html .