Aplicação da lógica fuzzy em processos de decisão econômica
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sheila Dow & Dipak Ghosh, 2009. "Fuzzy logic and Keynes's speculative demand for money," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 57-69.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M, 1997. "The Ubiquity of Habits and Rules," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(6), pages 663-684, November.
- Shepherd, David & Shi, Francis K.C., 2006. "Fuzzy modelling and estimation of economic relationships," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 417-433, November.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, . "Computational Economics," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number comp1, March.
More about this item
Keywordscomplexity; uncertainty; decision; fuzzy;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fup:wpaper:0084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luciano Nakabashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deufpbr.html .