Sequential Entry with Brand Loyalty Caused by Consumer Learning-by-Using
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Gabszewicz, Jean & Pepall, Lynne & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1992. "Sequential Entry with Brand Loyalty Caused by Consumer Learning-by-Using," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 397-416, December.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & PEPALL, Lynne & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1992. "Sequential entry with brand loyalty caused by consumer learning-by-using," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1018, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boone, Jan & Shapiro, Joel, 2006.
"Selling to Consumers with Endogenous Types,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5862, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boone, J. & Shapiro, J., 2006. "Selling to Consumers with Endogenous Types," Discussion Paper 2006-74, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jan Boone & Joel Shapiro, 2006. "Selling to consumers with endogenous types," Economics Working Papers 992, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Jacques-François Thisse, 2000. "Microeconomic theories of imperfect competition," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 47-99.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & GARCIA, Filomena, 2005.
"Quality improvement and network externalities,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2005096, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean J., GABSWEWICZ & Filomena, GARCIA, 2005. "Quality improvement and network externalities," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005064, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Lee, Cheryl Hill & Schluter, Gerald E., 2002. "Why Do Food Manufacturers Introduce New Products?," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 33(01), March.
- Lam, W., 2015. "Switching Costs in Two-sided Markets," CORE Discussion Papers 2015024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Filomena Garcia, 2007.
"Intrinsic quality improvements and network externalities,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 3(4), pages 261-278.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & GARCIA, Filomena, 2007. "Intrinsic quality improvements and network externalities," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1999, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ornella Tarola & Sandro Trento, 2008. "Innovazione commerciale ed effetti di rete: quali implicazioni di politica industriale?," DISA Working Papers 0802, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 04 Jul 2008.
- Elhauge, Einer & Wickelgren, Abraham L., 2015. "Robust exclusion and market division through loyalty discounts," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 111-121.
- Julie Hunsaker, 2001. "The impact of riverboat casinos on the demand for gambling at casino resorts: a theoretical and empirical investigation," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1-3), pages 97-111.
- Parcero Osiris J. & Villanueva Emiliano, 2012. "The success of new exporting countries in a traditional Agri-business industry, 1961-2005," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-25, November.
- William Boulding & Markus Christen, 2008. "Disentangling Pioneering Cost Advantages and Disadvantages," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 699-716, 07-08.
- Didem Demirhan & Varghese S. Jacob & Srinivasan Raghunathan, 2007. "Strategic IT Investments: The Impact of Switching Cost and Declining IT Cost," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(2), pages 208-226, February.
- Lam, Wing Man Wynne, 2014. "Switching Costs in Two-sided Markets," TSE Working Papers 14-517, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Robert Schmidt, 2013. "Price competition and innovation in markets with brand loyalty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 109(2), pages 147-173, June.
- repec:bla:jindec:v:65:y:2017:i:1:p:136-182 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsproduction ; pricing ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pariem:92-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cerp1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.