Differentiation-Induced Switching Costs and Poaching
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosa Branca Esteves, 2013. "Customer Poaching with Retention Strategies," NIPE Working Papers 02/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Bernard Caillaud & Romain De Nijs, 2011.
"Strategic loyalty reward in dynamic price Discrimination,"
PSE Working Papers
- Bernard Caillaud & Romain De Nijs, 2014. "Strategic Loyalty Reward in Dynamic Price Discrimination," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01109042, HAL.
- Gehrig, Thomas & Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune, 2011. "History-based price discrimination and entry in markets with switching costs: A welfare analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 732-739, June.
- Christian Dahl Winther, 2007. "Optimal research effort and product differentiation in network industries," Economics Working Papers 2007-19, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Luca Lambertini & Raimondello Orsini, 2013. "On Hotelling's ‘stability in competition’ with network externalities and switching costs," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(4), pages 873-883, November.
- Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune, 2013.
"Investment in customer recognition and information exchange,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 92-106.
- Oz Shy & Rune Stenbacka, 2012. "Investment in customer recognition and information exchange," Working Papers 12-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Gehrig, Thomas & Stenbacka, Rune, 2005.
"Two at the Top: Quality Differentiation in Markets with Switching Costs,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4996, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Gehrig & Rune Stenbacka, 2005. "Two at the Top: Quality Differentiation in Markets with Switching Costs," CIE Discussion Papers 2005-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Oz Shy & Rune Stenbacka, 2011. "Customer recognition and competition," Working Papers 11-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Nikogosian, Vigen & Veith, Tobias, 2011. "Strategic pricing, market entry and competition: Evidence from German electricity submarkets," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-068, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:nip:nipewp:09/2014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wohlfarth, Michael, 2017. "Data Portability on the Internet: An Economic Analysis," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169506, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Toker Doganoglu, 2010. "Switching costs, experience goods and dynamic price competition," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 167-205, June.
- Rhee, Ki-Eun, 2014. "What types of switching costs to create under behavior-based price discrimination?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 209-221.
- Yongmin Chen & Jason Pearcy, 2010. "Dynamic pricing: when to entice brand switching and when to reward consumer loyalty," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 41(4), pages 674-685.
- Bernard Caillaud & Romain De Nijs, 2011. "Strategic loyalty reward in dynamic price Discrimination," Working Papers halshs-00622291, HAL.
- Thomas Gehrig & Oz Shy & Rune Stenbacka, 2012. "A Welfare Evaluation of History-Based Price Discrimination," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 373-393, December.
- Gehrig, Thomas & Stenbacka, Rune, 2007. "Information sharing and lending market competition with switching costs and poaching," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 77-99, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:13:y:2004:i:4:p:635-655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.