Why Do Food Manufacturers Introduce New Products?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabszewicz, Jean & Pepall, Lynne & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1992.
"Sequential Entry with Brand Loyalty Caused by Consumer Learning-by-Using,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 397-416, December.
- Gabszewicz, J.J. & Pepall, L. & Thisse, J.F., 1992. "Sequential Entry with Brand Loyalty Caused by Consumer Learning-by-Using," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92-17, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- GABSZEWICZ,Â Jean J. & PEPALL, Lynne & THISSE, Jacques-FranÃ§ois, 1992. "Sequential entry with brand loyalty caused by consumer learning-by-using," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1018, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Michael B. Ward & Jay P. Shimshack & Jeffrey M. Perloff & J. Michael Harris, 2002.
"Effects of the Private-Label Invasion in Food Industries,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(4), pages 961-973.
- Ward, Michael B. & Shimshack, Jay P. & Perloff, Jeffrey M. & Harris, J. Michael, 2002. "Effects of the private-label invasion in food industries," MPRA Paper 22186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sullivan, Mary W, 1997. "Slotting Allowances and the Market for New Products," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(2), pages 461-493, October.
- Philips, Louis & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1982.
"Spatial Competition and the Theory of Differentiated Markets: An Introduction,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1-2), pages 1-9, September.
- PHLIPS, Louis & THISSE,Â Jacques-FranÃ§ois, 1982. "Spatial competition and the theory of differentiated markets: an introduction," CORE Discussion Papers RP 493, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gruber, Harald, 1992. "Persistence of Leadership in Product Innovation," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 359-375, December.
- Elitzak, Howard, 1999. "Food Cost Review, 1950-97," Agricultural Economics Reports 34053, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Agarwal, Rajshree & Gort, Michael, 1996. "The Evolution of Markets and Entry, Exit and Survival of Firms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(3), pages 489-498, August.
- Connor, John M & Peterson, Everett B, 1997. "Market-Structure Determinants of National Brand-Private Label Price Differences of Manufactured Food Products: Reply," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 225-226, June.
- Barry L. Bayus & William P. Putsis, Jr., 1999. "Product Proliferation: An Empirical Analysis of Product Line Determinants and Market Outcomes," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(2), pages 137-153.
- Aron, Debra J & Lazear, Edward P, 1990. "The Introduction of New Products," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 421-426, May.
- Thomas, Louis A., 1999. "Incumbent firms' response to entry: Price, advertising, and new product introduction," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 527-555, May.
- Perry, Martin K & Besanko, David, 1991. "Resale Price Maintenance and Manufacturer Competition for Exclusive Dealerships," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 517-544, September.
- Greg Shaffer, 1991. "Slotting Allowances and Resale Price Maintenance: A Comparison of Facilitating Practices," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 22(1), pages 120-135, Spring.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:27618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.