Anti-Crime Laws and Retail Prices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Patricia K. Smith, 2005. "Economics of Anti-Begging Regulations," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 549-577, April.
- Robert T. Greenbaum & George E. Tita, 2004. "The Impact of Violence Surges on Neighbourhood Business Activity," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 41(13), pages 2495-2514, December.
- Ambarish Chandra & Mariano Tappata, 2011. "Consumer search and dynamic price dispersion: an application to gasoline markets," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 42(4), pages 681-704, December.
- Abrantes-Metz, Rosa M. & Froeb, Luke M. & Geweke, John & Taylor, Christopher T., 2006. "A variance screen for collusion," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 467-486, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAnti-Crime Laws; Gasoline Retail Prices; Gas-Station Level Analysis; County of Sacramento;
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fiu:wpaper:1702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sheng Guo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/defiuus.html .