Workforce skills across the urban-rural hierarchy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moretti, Enrico, 2004.
"Estimating the social return to higher education: evidence from longitudinal and repeated cross-sectional data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 121(1-2), pages 175-212.
- Enrico Moretti, 2002. "Estimating the Social Return to Higher Education: Evidence From Longitudinal and Repeated Cross-Sectional Data," NBER Working Papers 9108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Todd M. Gabe, 2009. "Knowledge And Earnings," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 439-457.
- Timothy R. Wojan, 2000. "The Composition of Rural Employment Growth in the “New Economy”," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 594-605.
- David Mcgranahan & Timothy Wojan, 2007. "Recasting the Creative Class to Examine Growth Processes in Rural and Urban Counties," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 197-216.
- repec:hoo:wpaper:e-95-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Florida & Charlotta Mellander & Kevin Stolarick, 2008.
"Inside the black box of regional development: human capital, the creative class and tolerance,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(5), pages 615-649, September.
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin, 2007. "Inside the Black Box of Regional Development - human capital, the creative class and tolerance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 88, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Jaison Abel & Todd Gabe, 2011.
"Human Capital and Economic Activity in Urban America,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(8), pages 1079-1090.
- Jaison R. Abel & Todd M. Gabe, 2008. "Human capital and economic activity in urban America," Staff Reports 332, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Edward J. Feser, 2003. "What Regions Do Rather than Make: A Proposed Set of Knowledge-based Occupation Clusters," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 40(10), pages 1937-1958, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDemography ; Labor supply ; Population ; Human capital ; Wages ; Rural areas ; Urban economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2012-03-21 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HRM-2012-03-21 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2012-03-21 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-03-21 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-URE-2012-03-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednsr:552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .