Report NEP-LMA-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katja Görlitz & Barbara S. Grave, 2012. "Wage Differentials by Field of Study – The Case of German University Graduates," Ruhr Economic Papers 0316, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Laura Cepeda Emiliani & Juan D. Barón, 2012. "Educational Segregation and the Gender Wage Gap for Recent College Graduates in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009382, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Hernæs, Erik & Jia, Zhiyang, 2012. "Earning Distribution and Labour Supply after a Retirement Earnings Test Reform," Memorandum 01/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dostie, Benoit & Kromann, Lene, 2012. "Labour Supply and Taxes: New Estimates of the Responses of Wives to Husbands' Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 6392, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klasen, Stephan & Pieters, Janneke, 2012. "Push or Pull? Drivers of Female Labor Force Participation during India's Economic Boom," IZA Discussion Papers 6395, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Catherine Pollak, 2012. "Employed and Happy despite Weak Health? Labour Market Participation and Job Quality of Older Workers with Disabilities," Working Papers DT45, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Mar 2012.
- Benoit Dostie, 2012. "Labour Supply and Taxes: New Estimates of the Responses of Wives to Husbands’ Wages," Cahiers de recherche 12-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Jaison R. Abel & Todd M. Gabe & Kevin Stolarick, 2012. "Workforce skills across the urban-rural hierarchy," Staff Reports 552, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Fletcher, Jason M., 2012. "The Effects of Personality Traits on Adult Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from Siblings," IZA Discussion Papers 6391, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Posadas, Josefina & Vidal-Fernández, Marian, 2012. "Grandparents' Childcare and Female Labor Force Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 6398, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- J. David Brown & Julie L. Hotchkiss & Myriam Quispe-Agnoli, 2012. "Does employing undocumented workers give firms a competitive advantage?," Working Paper 2012-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Filatriau Olivier & Frédéric Reynès, 2012. "A new estimate of discouraged and additional worker effects on labor participation by sex and age in oecd countries," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-09, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jan Peter aus dem Moore & Alexandra Spitz-Oener, 2012. "Bye Bye, G.I. - The Impact of the U.S. Military Drawdown on Local German Labor Markets," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-024, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Weber, Guglielmo & Weiss, Christoph T., 2012. "Books Are Forever: Early Life Conditions, Education and Lifetime Income," IZA Discussion Papers 6386, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Romina Gambacorta & Maria Iannario, 2012. "Statistical models for measuring job satisfaction," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 852, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Heli Koski & Mika Pajarinen, 2012. "Do Business Subsidies Facilitate Employment Growth?," DRUID Working Papers 12-02, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Jens Mohrenweiser, 2012. "Recruitment and Apprenticeship Training," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0073, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Aug 2013.