Report NEP-GEO-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua Drucker, 2012. "The Spatial Extent of Agglomeration Economies: Evidence from Three U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 12-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Daniel Tirado & Marc Badia-Miró, 2012. "Economic integration and regional inequality in Iberia (1900-2000) : a geographical approach," Working Papers in Economic History wp12-03, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Uwe Neumann, 2012. "Are My Neighbours Ageing Yet? Local Dimensions of Demographic Change in German Cities," Ruhr Economic Papers 0319, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Martin, Roman, 2012. "Measuring the knowledge base of regional innovation systems in Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2012/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2012. "Regional inflation and industrial structure in monetary union," MPRA Paper 37310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Veronica Guerrieri & Daniel Hartley & Erik Hurst, 2012. "Within-city variation in urban decline: the case of Detroit," Working Paper 1205, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Selin Özyurt & Timo Mitze, 2012. "The Spatial Dimension of Trade- and FDI-driven Productivity Growth in Chinese Provinces – A Global Cointegration Approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 0308, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:79 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Janeba, Eckhard & Osterloh, Steffen, 2012. "Tax and the city: A theory of local tax competition and evidence for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-005, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Peter Simonsen, 2012. "Earthquakes and Economic Growth," Development Research Working Paper Series 01/2012, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Keisuke Kondo & Toshihiro Okubo, 2012. "Structural Estimation and Interregional Labour Migration: Evidence from Japan," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2011-040, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Jaison R. Abel & Todd M. Gabe & Kevin Stolarick, 2012. "Workforce skills across the urban-rural hierarchy," Staff Reports 552, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Mukim, Megha, 2012. "Geography and exporting behavior : evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5979, The World Bank.
- Burnes, Daria & Neumark, David & White, Michelle J., 2012. "Fiscal Zoning, Sales Taxes, and Employment: Do Higher Sales Taxes Lead to More Jobs in Retailing and Fewer Jobs in Manufacturing?," IZA Discussion Papers 6383, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2011. "Investing in Local Roads for Economic Growth," Discussion Papers DP 2011-38, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Koschatzky, Knut, 2012. "Cluster quo vadis? The future of the cluster concept," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R1/2012, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Erzo G.J. Luttmer, 2012. "Slow convergence in economies with firm heterogeneity," Working Papers 696, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.