Investing in Local Roads for Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jianmin Tang & Weimin Wang, 2004. "Sources of aggregate labour productivity growth in Canada and the United States," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(2), pages 421-444, May.
- Jesus C. Dumagan, 2013.
"A Generalized Exactly Additive Decomposition of Aggregate Labor Productivity Growth,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, pages 157-168.
- Dumagan, Jesus C., 2011. "A Generalized Exactly Additive Decomposition of Aggregate Labor Productivity Growth," Discussion Papers DP 2011-19, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Dumagan, Jesus C., 2002. "Comparing the superlative Tornqvist and Fisher ideal indexes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 251-258, July.
- Dumagan, Jesus C., 2011. "Deriving Weights for Additivity of Chained Volume Measures in the National Accounts," Discussion Papers DP 2011-08, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; road network; logistics; local governments; fiscal capacity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2012-03-21 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRE-2012-03-21 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-03-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2011-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .