Report NEP-TRE-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2011. "Investing in Local Roads for Economic Growth," Discussion Papers DP 2011-38, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:79 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/42263/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ags:ulavwp:121311 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ujjayant Chakravorty & Marie-Hélène Hubert & Michel Moreaux & Linda Nøstbakken, 2012. "Do Biofuel Mandates Raise Food Prices?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201214, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Kwok-Chiu Fung & Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Francis Ng, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment in Cross-Border Infrastructure Projects," Governance Working Papers 23262, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Xavier Fageda & Juan Luis Jiménez & Carlos Díaz Santamaría, 2012. "“Price differences between domestic and international air markets: an empirical application to routes from Gran Canaria”," IREA Working Papers 201207, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2012.