Note on the role of natural condition of control in the estimation of DSGE models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc P. Giannoni & Jean Boivin, 2005.
"DSGE Models in a Data-Rich Environment,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005
431, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jean Boivin & Marc Giannoni, 2006. "DSGE Models in a Data-Rich Environment," NBER Technical Working Papers 0332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Boivin & Marc Giannoni, 2006. "DSGE Models in a Data-Rich Environment," NBER Working Papers 12772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boivin, J. & Giannoni, M., 2007. "DSGE Models in a Data-Rich Environment," Working papers 162, Banque de France.
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I. & Rebelo, Sergio T., 1988. "Production, growth and business cycles : I. The basic neoclassical model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 195-232.
- Schorfheide, Frank & Sill, Keith & Kryshko, Maxym, 2010.
"DSGE model-based forecasting of non-modelled variables,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 348-373, April.
- Frank Schorfheide & Keith Sill & Maxym Kryshko, 2008. "DSGE model-based forecasting of non-modelled variables," Working Papers 08-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Frank Schorfheide & Keith Sill & Maxym Kryshko, 2009. "DSGE Model-Based Forecasting of Non-modelled Variables," NBER Working Papers 14872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pablo A. Guerron-Quintana, 2010.
"What you match does matter: the effects of data on DSGE estimation,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(5), pages 774-804.
- Pablo A. Guerron, 2007. "What You Match Does Matter: The Effects of Data on DSGE Estimation," Working Paper Series 012, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2011-10-09 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ECM-2011-10-09 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkrw:rwp11-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.