Theory and estimation of the demand for imports of consumer goods
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1975|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.federalreserve.gov/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.federalreserve.gov/pubs/ifdp/order.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David M. Grether & Marc Nerlove, 1968.
"Some Properties of 'Optimal' Seasonal Adjustment,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
261, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John D. Paulus, 1973. "Demand analysis and stochastic prior information," Special Studies Papers 32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marc Nerlove, 1967. "Distributed Lags and Unobserved Components in Economic Time Series," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 221, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Goldberger, Arthur S. & Gamaletsos, Theodore, 1970. "A cross-country comparison of consumer expenditure patterns," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 357-400.
- Marston, Richard, 1971. "Income effects and delivery lags in British import demand: 1955-1967," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 375-399, November.
- Cyert, Richard M & DeGroot, Morris H, 1974. "Rational Expectations and Bayesian Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 521-36, May/June.
- Gregory, R G, 1971. "United States Imports and Internal Pressure of Demand: 1948-68," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 28-47, March.
- Griliches, Zvi & Ringstad, Vidar, 1970. "Error-in-the-Variables Bias in Nonlinear Contexts," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(2), pages 368-70, March.
- Tinsley, P A, 1971. "A Variable Adjustment Model of Labor Demand," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 12(3), pages 482-510, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.