Expectations and the adjustment of trade flows under floating exchange- rates: leads, lags and the J-curve
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marston, Richard, 1971. "Income effects and delivery lags in British import demand: 1955-1967," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 375-399, November.
- Peter Isard & Barbara R. Lowrey & P. A. V. B. Swamy, 1975. "Theory and estimation of the demand for imports of consumer goods," International Finance Discussion Papers 61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Peter Isard & Barbara R. Lowrey & P. A. V. B. Swamy, 1978. "U.S. demand for imported and domestically-produced foods: an investigation of intertemporal and cross substitution," International Finance Discussion Papers 116, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Léonard Dudley & Carole Trépanier, 1983.
"Les anticipations et la réponse des importations aux variations dans les prix et les taux de change,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 34(6), pages 1145-1163.
- Dudley, L. & Trepanier, C., 1983. "Les Anticipations et la Reponse des Importations aux Variations Dans les Prix et les Taux de Change," Cahiers de recherche 8316, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Charles Dale, 1981.
"The hedging effectiveness of currency futures markets,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 77-88, March.
- Dale, Charles, 1981. "The Hedging Effectiveness of Currency Futures Markets," MPRA Paper 45839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ayoub Yousefi, 2000. "Merchandise Trade Balances of Less Developed Countries and Exchange Rate of the U.S. Dollar: Cases of Iran, Venezuela & Saudi Arabia," Working Papers 00002, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2000.
- Kenneth Bernauer, 1981. "Effectiveness of exchange-rate changes on the trade account: the Japanese case," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 55-71.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .