Error-in-the-Variables Bias in Nonlinear Contexts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Song, Suyong, 2015. "Semiparametric estimation of models with conditional moment restrictions in the presence of nonclassical measurement errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 95-109.
- Dillon, Eleanor & Smith, Jeffrey A., 2015.
"The Consequences of Academic Match between Students and Colleges,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9080, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eleanor Wiske Dillon & Jeffrey Andrew Smith, 2017. "The Consequences of Academic Match between Students and Colleges," CESifo Working Paper Series 6344, CESifo Group Munich.
- García Villar, Jaume & Quintana-Domeque, Climent, 2009.
"Income and body mass index in Europe,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 73-83, March.
- Jaume Garcia Villar & Climent Quintana-Domeque, 2006. "Income and body mass index in Europe," Economics Working Papers 1001, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2008.
- Jaume Garcia & Climent Quintana, 2008. "Income and Body Mass Index in Europe," Economic Reports 13-08, FEDEA.
- Jansson, Torbjorn, 2007. "Estimation of supply response in CAPRI," Discussion Papers 57030, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Andrea Bastianin & Paolo Castelnovo & Massimo Florio, 2017.
"The Empirics of Regulatory Reforms Proxied by Categorical Variables: Recent Findings and Methodological Issues,"
2017.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bastianin, Andrea & Castelnovo, Paolo & Florio, Massimo, 2017. "The empirics of regulatory reforms proxied by categorical variables: recent findings and methodological issues," MPRA Paper 78256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard E. Just & Rulon D. Pope, 2012. "Cost Function Estimation with Proportional Errors in Variables," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 4(2), pages 59-81, September.
- Peter Isard & Barbara R. Lowrey & P. A. V. B. Swamy, 1975. "Theory and estimation of the demand for imports of consumer goods," International Finance Discussion Papers 61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fuss, Melvyn & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Editors' introduction," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 1-8, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:38:y:1970:i:2:p:368-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.