A Variable Adjustment Model of Labor Demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:473-522 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grant Kirkpatrick, 1981. "Further results on the time series analysis of real wages and employment for U. S. manufacturing, 1948–1977," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 117(2), pages 326-351, June.
- Allan Drazen & Daniel S. Hamermesh & Norman P. Obst, 1981. "Quantity and Elasticity Spillovers onto the Labor Market: Theory and Evidence on Sluggishness," NBER Working Papers 0676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Spitznagel, Eugen, 1977. "Kurzfristige Beschäftigungsfunktionen - Empirische Ergebnisse - ," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 10(1), pages 166-181.
- Kozicki, Sharon & Tinsley, P. A., 1999. "Vector rational error correction," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1299-1327, September.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S., 1987. "The demand for labor in the long run," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 429-471 Elsevier.
- Peter Isard & Barbara R. Lowrey & P. A. V. B. Swamy, 1975. "Theory and estimation of the demand for imports of consumer goods," International Finance Discussion Papers 61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David Kendrick & Hans Amman, 2006.
"A Classification System for Economic Stochastic Control Models,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 453-481, June.
- Hans M. Amman & David A. Kendrick, 2003. "A Classification System for Economic Stochastic Control Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 114, Society for Computational Economics.
- Grant Kirkpatrick, 1982. "Real factor prices and German manufacturing employment: A time series analysis, 1960I–1979IV," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 118(1), pages 79-103, March.
- Drazen, Allan & Hamermesh, Daniel & Obst, Norman P., 1982. "The Variable Employment Elasticity Hypothesis: Theory and Evidence," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275358, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Tinsley, P A, 2002. "Rational Error Correction," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 197-225, April.
- Felix Fitzroy & Michael Funke, 1998.
"Skills, Wages and Employment in East and West Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5), pages 459-467.
- Michael Funke & Felix FitzRoy, 1995. "Skills, Wages, and Employment in East and West Germany," IMF Working Papers 95/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Stevens, Guy V. G., 2000. "Politics, economics and investment:: Explaining plant and equipment spending by US direct investors in Argentina, Brazil and Mexico," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 153-183, April.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1992. "Spatial and Temporal Aggregation in the Dynamics of Labor Demand," NBER Working Papers 4055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:429-471 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:10:i:1:p:166-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guy V.G. Stevens, 1998. "U.S. Direct Investment To Mexico: Politics, Economics, And Nafta," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(2), pages 197-210, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:12:y:1971:i:3:p:482-510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.