Some Properties of 'Optimal' Seasonal Adjustment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuliya Lovcha & Alejandro Perez-Laborda & Luis Gil-Alana, 2018.
"On the invertibility of seasonally adjusted series,"
Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 443-465, March.
- Gil-Alana, Luis & Lovcha, Yuliya & Pérez Laborda, Àlex, 2016. "On the invertibility of seasonally adjusted series," Working Papers 2072/261539, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Ghysels, Eric & Granger, Clive W J & Siklos, Pierre L, 1996.
"Is Seasonal Adjustment a Linear or Nonlinear Data-Filtering Process?,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 14(3), pages 374-386, July.
- Ghysels, E. & Granger, C.W.J. & Siklos, P.L., 1995. "Is Seasonal Adjustment a Linear or Nonlinear Data Filtring Process," Cahiers de recherche 9517, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Eric Ghysels & Clive W.J. Granger & Pierre L. Siklos, 1995. "Is Seasonal Adjustment a Linear or Nonlinear Data Filtering Process?," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-19, CIRANO.
- Ghysels, E. & Granger, C.W.J. & Siklos, P.L., 1995. "Is Seasonal Adjustment a Linear or Nonlinear Data Filtring Process," Cahiers de recherche 9517, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Anonymous, 1981. "Research Review," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 2.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Mark W. Watson, 1983. "Seasonal Adjustment with Measurement Error Present," NBER Working Papers 1133, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Yee & Miguel D. Ramirez, 2016.
"Purchasing Power Parity: A Time Series Analysis of the U.S. and Mexico, 1995–2007,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 22(4), pages 409-419, November.
- Steven Yee & Miguel Ramirez, 2015. "Purchasing Power Parity: A Time Series Analysis of the U.S. and Mexico, 1995 - 2007," Working Papers 1508, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:11:y:1991:i:2:a:3004 is not listed on IDEAS
- McElroy, Tucker S. & Politis, Dimitris N., 2014.
"Spectral density and spectral distribution inference for long memory time series via fixed-b asymptotics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 211-225.
- McElroy, Tucker & Politis, Dimitris, 2013. "Spectral Density and Spectral Distribution Inference for Long Memory Time Series via Fixed-b Asymptotics," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt6164c110, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Neil R. Ericsson & David F. Hendry & Hong-Anh Tran, 1993. "Cointegration, seasonality, encompassing, and the demand for money in the United Kingdom," International Finance Discussion Papers 457, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Todd, Richard M., 2002.
"The conventional treatment of seasonality in business cycle analysis: does it create distortions?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 335-364, March.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Richard M. Todd, 2000. "The Conventional Treatment of Seasonality in Business Cycle Analysis: Does it Create Distortions?," NBER Technical Working Papers 0266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Isard & Barbara R. Lowrey & P. A. V. B. Swamy, 1975. "Theory and estimation of the demand for imports of consumer goods," International Finance Discussion Papers 61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Francis X. Diebold & Lutz Kilian & Marc Nerlove, 2006. "Time Series Analysis," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-019, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Erich Spörndli, 1979. "Konjunkturdiagnose und -prognose in der Schweiz: Die Verwendung quantitativer Indikatoren," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 115(III), pages 323-350, September.
- Travis D. Nesmith, 2006. "Rational seasonality," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-04, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William S. Cleveland & Douglas M. Dunn & Irma J. Terpenning, 1978. "SABL: A Resistant Seasonal Adjustment Procedure With Graphical Methods for Interpretation and Diagnosis," NBER Chapters,in: Seasonal Analysis of Economic Time Series, pages 201-241 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irma Hindrayanto & Jan Jacobs & Denise Osborn, 2014. "On trend-cycle-seasonal interactions," DNB Working Papers 417, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Adlai Fisher & Laurent Calvet & Benoit Mandelbrot, 1997. "Multifractality of Deutschemark/US Dollar Exchange Rates," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1166, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.