Some Properties of 'Optimal' Seasonal Adjustment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 38 (1970)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Jerry A. Hausman & Mark W. Watson, 1983. "Seasonal Adjustment with Measurement Error Present," NBER Working Papers 1133, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McElroy, Tucker S. & Politis, Dimitris N., 2014. "Spectral density and spectral distribution inference for long memory time series via fixed-b asymptotics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 211-225.
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Todd, Richard M., 2002.
"The conventional treatment of seasonality in business cycle analysis: does it create distortions?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 335-364, March.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Richard M. Todd, 2000. "The Conventional Treatment of Seasonality in Business Cycle Analysis: Does it Create Distortions?," NBER Technical Working Papers 0266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Travis D. Nesmith, 2006. "Rational seasonality," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-04, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William S. Cleveland & Douglas M. Dunn & Irma J. Terpenning, 1978. "SABL: A Resistant Seasonal Adjustment Procedure With Graphical Methods for Interpretation and Diagnosis," NBER Chapters, in: Seasonal Analysis of Economic Time Series, pages 201-241 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghysels, Eric & Granger, Clive W J & Siklos, Pierre L, 1996. "Is Seasonal Adjustment a Linear or Nonlinear Data-Filtering Process?," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(3), pages 374-386, July.
- Ghysels, E. & Granger, C.W.J. & Siklos, P.L., 1995. "Is Seasonal Adjustment a Linear or Nonlinear Data Filtring Process," Cahiers de recherche 9517, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Eric Ghysels & Clive W.J. Granger & Pierre L. Siklos, 1995. "Is Seasonal Adjustment a Linear or Nonlinear Data Filtering Process?," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-19, CIRANO.
- Ghysels, E. & Granger, C.W.J. & Siklos, P.L., 1995. "Is Seasonal Adjustment a Linear or Nonlinear Data Filtring Process," Cahiers de recherche 9517, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Anonymous, 1981. "Research Review," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 2.
- Steven Yee & Miguel D. Ramirez, 2016. "Purchasing Power Parity: A Time Series Analysis of the U.S. and Mexico, 1995–2007," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 22(4), pages 409-419, November.
- Steven Yee & Miguel Ramirez, 2015. "Purchasing Power Parity: A Time Series Analysis of the U.S. and Mexico, 1995 - 2007," Working Papers 1508, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Neil R. Ericsson & David F. Hendry & Hong-Anh Tran, 1993. "Cointegration, seasonality, encompassing, and the demand for money in the United Kingdom," International Finance Discussion Papers 457, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Peter Isard & Barbara R. Lowrey & P. A. V. B. Swamy, 1975. "Theory and estimation of the demand for imports of consumer goods," International Finance Discussion Papers 61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Francis X. Diebold & Lutz Kilian & Marc Nerlove, 2006. "Time Series Analysis," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-019, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Diebold, F.X. & Kilian, L. & Nerlove, Marc, 2006. "Time Series Analysis," Working Papers 28556, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Erich Spörndli, 1979. "Konjunkturdiagnose und -prognose in der Schweiz: Die Verwendung quantitativer Indikatoren," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 115(III), pages 323-350, September.
- Adlai Fisher & Laurent Calvet & Benoit Mandelbrot, 1997. "Multifractality of Deutschemark/US Dollar Exchange Rates," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1166, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:38:y:1970:i:5:p:682-703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed