Purchasing Power Parity: A Time Series Analysis of the U.S. and Mexico, 1995 - 2007
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Steven Yee & Miguel D. Ramirez, 2016. "Purchasing Power Parity: A Time Series Analysis of the U.S. and Mexico, 1995–2007," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 22(4), pages 409-419, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Rogoff, 1996. "The Purchasing Power Parity Puzzle," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 647-668, June.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Miguel Ramirez & Shahryar Khan, 1999. "A cointegration analysis of purchasing power parity: 1973–96," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 5(3), pages 369-385, August.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1985.
"International capital mobility and crowding-out in the U.S. economy: imperfect integration of financial markets or of goods markets?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, pages 33-74.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1985. "International Capital Mobility and Crowding Out in the U.S. Economy: Imperfect Integration of Financial Markets or of Goods Markets?," NBER Working Papers 1773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, Yoonbai, 1990. "Purchasing power parity : Another look at the long-run data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 339-344, April.
- Grether, D M & Nerlove, M, 1970. "Some Properties of 'Optimal' Seasonal Adjustment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 682-703, September.
- Dolado, Juan J & Jenkinson, Tim & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon, 1990. " Cointegration and Unit Roots," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 249-273.
- Pantula, Sastry G., 1989. "Testing for Unit Roots in Time Series Data," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 256-271, August.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2003. "The North American Economies After NAFTA : A Critical Appraisal," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 5-27.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Kim, Yoonbai, 1990. "Purchasing Power Parity in the Long Run: A Cointegration Approach," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 22(4), pages 491-503, November.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
More about this item
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tri:wpaper:1508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joshua Stillwagon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edtrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.