Distributed Lags and Unobserved Components in Economic Time Series
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deane Carson, 1959. "Bank Earnings and the Competition for Savings Deposits," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 580-580.
- Donald D. Hester, 1966. "An Empirical Analysis of Risk Taking by Firms in the Savings and Loan Industry," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 201, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lansing, Kevin J. & Ma, Jun, 2017.
"Explaining exchange rate anomalies in a model with Taylor-rule fundamentals and consistent expectations,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 62-87.
- Lansing, Kevin J. & Ma, Jun, 2014. "Explaining Exchange Rate Anomalies in a Model with Taylor-Rule Fundamentals and Consistent Expectations," Working Paper Series 2014-22, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 27 Jun 2016.
- Arthur Goldberger, 1971. "Econometrics and psychometrics: A survey of communalities," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 36(2), pages 83-107, June.
- Kevin Lansing, 2009.
"Time Varying U.S. Inflation Dynamics and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(2), pages 304-326, April.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2006. "Time-varying U.S. inflation dynamics and the New-Keynesian Phillips curve," Working Paper Series 2006-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2006. "Time-Varying U.S. Inflation Dynamics and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 488, Society for Computational Economics.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2006. "Time-Varying U.S. Inflation Dynamics and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," 2006 Meeting Papers 758, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nerlove, Marc & Schuermann, Til, 1997. "Businessmen's Expectations Are Neither Rational nor Adaptive," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-01, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Sargent, Thomas J, 1983.
"Aggregation over Time and the Inverse Optimal Predictor Problem for Adaptive Expectations in Conginuous Time,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1981. "Aggregation over time and the inverse optimal predictor problem for adaptive expectations in continuous time," Staff Report 74, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ronald Britto, 1973. "Bayesian Learning in Dynamic Economic Models," UCLA Economics Working Papers 043, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Clark, Kim B & Freeman, Richard B, 1980. "How Elastic is the Demand for Labor?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(4), pages 509-520, November.
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1977.
"Observations on Improper Methods of Simulating and Teaching Friedman's Time Series Consumption Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 445-462, June.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1976. "Observations on improper methods of simulating and teaching Friedman's time series consumption model," Working Papers 53, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Peter Isard & Barbara R. Lowrey & P. A. V. B. Swamy, 1975. "Theory and estimation of the demand for imports of consumer goods," International Finance Discussion Papers 61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1978. "Price Inflation, Portfolio Choice, and Nominal Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 0235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lutz Kilian & Marc Nerlove, 2006. "Time Series Analysis," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-019, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1982. "Beyond Demand and Supply Curves in Macroeconomics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 382-389, May.
- Nerlove, Marc & Fornari, Ilaria, 1998. "Quasi-rational expectations, an alternative to fully rational expectations: An application to US beef cattle supply," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 129-161.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .