Distributed Lags and Unobserved Components in Economic Time Series
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1967|
|Publication status:||Published in Ten Economic Studies in the Tradition of Irving Fisher, John Wiley, 1967, pp. 128-169|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA|
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA|
- Ronald Britto, 1973. "Bayesian Learning in Dynamic Economic Models," UCLA Economics Working Papers 043, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Clark, Kim B & Freeman, Richard B, 1980.
"How Elastic is the Demand for Labor?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 62(4), pages 509-520, November.
- Kim B. Clark & Richard B. Freeman, 1979. "How Elastic is The Demand for Labor?," NBER Working Papers 0309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1977. "Observations on Improper Methods of Simulating and Teaching Friedman's Time Series Consumption Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 445-462, June.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1976. "Observations on improper methods of simulating and teaching Friedman's time series consumption model," Working Papers 53, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Peter Isard & Barbara R. Lowrey & P. A. V. B. Swamy, 1975. "Theory and estimation of the demand for imports of consumer goods," International Finance Discussion Papers 61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lansing, Kevin J. & Ma, Jun, 2017. "Explaining exchange rate anomalies in a model with Taylor-rule fundamentals and consistent expectations," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 62-87.
- Lansing, Kevin J. & Ma, Jun, 2014. "Explaining exchange rate anomalies in a model with Taylor-rule fundamentals and consistent expectations," Working Paper Series 2014-22, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Arthur Goldberger, 1971. "Econometrics and psychometrics: A survey of communalities," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 36(2), pages 83-107, June.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1978. "Price Inflation, Portfolio Choice, and Nominal Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 0235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Lansing, 2009. "Time Varying U.S. Inflation Dynamics and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(2), pages 304-326, April.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2006. "Time-varying U.S. inflation dynamics and the New-Keynesian Phillips curve," Working Paper Series 2006-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2006. "Time-Varying U.S. Inflation Dynamics and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 488, Society for Computational Economics.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2006. "Time-Varying U.S. Inflation Dynamics and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," 2006 Meeting Papers 758, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lutz Kilian & Marc Nerlove, 2006. "Time Series Analysis," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-019, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Diebold, F.X. & Kilian, L. & Nerlove, Marc, 2006. "Time Series Analysis," Working Papers 28556, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1982. "Beyond Demand and Supply Curves in Macroeconomics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 382-389, May.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1982. "Beyond demand and supply curves in macroeconomics," Staff Report 77, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Nerlove, Marc & Schuermann, Til, 1997. "Businessmen's Expectations Are Neither Rational nor Adaptive," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-01, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Sargent, Thomas J, 1983. "Aggregation over Time and the Inverse Optimal Predictor Problem for Adaptive Expectations in Conginuous Time," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1981. "Aggregation over time and the inverse optimal predictor problem for adaptive expectations in continuous time," Staff Report 74, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Nerlove, Marc & Fornari, Ilaria, 1998. "Quasi-rational expectations, an alternative to fully rational expectations: An application to US beef cattle supply," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 129-161.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew C. Regan)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed